50 senchi no Isshou

Group Leader
if you want to read it faster and is good with redraws, i need a redrawer for this series so i can finish translating it (ONLY TWO VOLUMES LEFT! ) my hand batshit hurt now, i can't do much heavy duty mousing

i like cats and manga about cats
but this has too much needless drama, things go emo in every 3 pages

Was it really completed?? Is the ending somewhat open ended? I mean the ending was a flashback we didnt get to see why Machi leave in Chapter 1 or they might get a sequel??

if you want to read it faster and is good with redraws, i need a redrawer for this series so i can finish translating it (ONLY TWO VOLUMES LEFT! ) my hand batshit hurt now, i can't do much heavy duty mousing
I know it's years later, but I could do the redrawing on this (I used to be professional 2D artist so I'm pretty fast with photoshop).

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone reading this. Please read this manga it's so damn good. Also sorry in advance it will make you cry but will give that warm feeling in your heart in the end. It's totally worth it

Dex-chan lover
Was it really completed?? Is the ending somewhat open ended? I mean the ending was a flashback we didnt get to see why Machi leave in Chapter 1 or they might get a sequel??
it has 3 volumes and it's completed, just not completely translated to English unofficially. There is an official version by Seven Seas if you can afford that.

Users who are viewing this thread