So far I really love this manga. There isn't much of the cliché, the MC is over powered. Instead he uses things he learned in the past. vAnd although that's a bit cliché itself, I love how he credits the people he learned it from.

i just hope he wont become some all knowing guy that remembered every single detail of every single event that happened

Dex-chan lover
Romantica gained a level in cute this chapter.

Edit: Given her background, she might be the insecure type who has been praised so rarely, she is thrilled with any compliments she gets. Its hard to say how much thought the author has put into this.

Group Leader
TOOOO SHORRRTTTT!~!~!~ MOOREE PLLLZZZZ RRREEEEEEE!!!!~~~~

ps. I need a life...?

Dex-chan lover
@rejin: Well, both of them died at some point, so Desir can only predict only that far.

Not to mention maybe Romantica only became able to do chantless magic after whatever dark incident happened to her when she go out with that senior.

He only knew some events and what the people he know can do, but he doesn't know 'how' they arrive at that conclusion.

Romantica going all dere just for getting praised tho.

Double-page supporter
Looks like it's time for a small trip to the backstory dimension~

I'm guessing he has an inferiority complex. He is already effeminate and sees a rapier as a pansy weapon.

@seekermoc Yeah that really bugged me too. I'm guessing the TL team initially had "I'm going to teach you" but replaced it with "you're going to learn" because it was more correct but missed the "I'm"

Dex-chan lover
next chapter:
lqNrPXX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread