Supporter
You know he's up the shit-creek once they start explaining his plans. This manga just loves it's "bet you didn't see that coming" -trope.

Really like the ferocity displayed by Wakatsuki when he's in a match compared to how calm he is outside of combat. Being a raging ball of ♂FUCK YOU♂ isn't in his temperament, but it helps him channel his raw strength the best way.

Logically, Ohma has no freaking chance.... Logically.

"Combat mode" Wakatsuki is so badass !

Power Uploader
Yeah... didn't saw all that technique part in Tigers previous fights, before his debute he was looking mighty badass, but for now it's just a basic karate + basic muscles [simple+simple], not really believable that he did bring down all those fighters before. I'd like to cheer for him, his stoic personality is fresh for an OP fighter, but for this fight I'm rooting for Ohma.
Hokuto no Gun - thanks for translations!

I hope that if ohma wins its not by an asspull, but rather by some of the ultimate kata techniques.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohma will probably win, but it dont matter to me even if I like wakatsuki

Nearly all of the major fighters in this manga doesnt just job to show that "ooooh, hes SOOO much stronger than expected!". In that regards, Hatsumi and Rei was the only jobber to which I am pissed about.

They almost always lose after a really fucking intense slug fest.
I know that wakatsuku will lose, but he is going to go out like a supernova.

Quickly, we have to guess, did Ohma

A. Dodge that last strike
B. Tank the attack with Iron style
C. Accidentally get his *Advance* activated by a punch to the chest
D. Get knocked TFO

Ah, Ohma's stomach is collapsed, making him the victor.

In seriousness, still not sure how to feel about Wakatsuki. It feels like he's been talked up constantly, but has yet to actually look crazy skilled or anything in his previous matches, just horrifically strong and durable. Which makes this opening I guess line up with what he's supposed to be, but amusingly at odds with how we've seen him fight.

Wakatsuki is the type of opponent who uses their level 3 super in Alpha 3 at the start of the match.

Only Julius was able to tank Wakatsuki punch. Lets see what Ohma gonna pull out his ass

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing those silhouettes are suppose to be based off different things anyone able to match the faces?

Users who are viewing this thread