I don't like this mysterious hulkster character looks so off, hope it doesn't become a recurring thing to present wacky characters over and over.
Please don't become Tenkuu Shinpan.

Double-page supporter
@pro68k i agree this Tenkku Shinpan bullshit thingy will ruin the story, but i think this kinda good tho at least one of those gangs have decent brawler to match the others, and Ashura doesn't have any except their boss and the young one i think (Miura is an exception)

Dex-chan lover
So we have a box head guy now. These characters I swear lmfao. Who's the next quirky dude? A 10 year old who's the leader of the strongest gang in Japan or someshit?

BoxHead will be the most handsome character of this manga mark my words

They talk about the 7th gen but what about the 6th gen killed the 5th gen boss? I hate plot holes like this the most

@Ikarus The fact that the 6th gen killed Jousuke isn't widely known, Kaname and the 7th gen leadership heard from Acchan and he knows because he said he was there.

Wasn't it also implied, or even outright stated that just about everyone agreed that Jousuke needed to be put down? They might just have referred to fellow Kilihito members but still.

Users who are viewing this thread