Nogi should ask Kazzy's son Kenzo who actually knows how to run a company to become the Vice Chairman.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the "Jesus spoke the truth" meme.
xRsaQUk.png

It feels weird. I am the only one who now see this as a shonen and is way less hyped because Ohma will probably win anyway ?

Well Kazzy opened some possibilities in this chapter, I really hope to be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really need to become the chairman of Kengan to repay "his debt" ? in other words, was it a perquisite to be on top of the world first?
Oh right! Ohma had that, a counter seems to be the most effective thing against a monster like that after all, so when you think about it, the secret technique was almost made for this match.

Dex-chan lover
So Demonbane's a counter that return opponent's force back to them. Very handy when Ohma was out of breath and had no strength to attack by himself. Fighting Wakatsuki was ideal for this technique, but it would be totally useless against soft technique user like Hatsumi.
The (imaginary) process probably was: flame -- form / body positioning, water -- catch blow, redirection -- redirect the force, adamantine -- hit back. If Ohma could use Fallen Demon like Setsuna, then he could get a perfect timing for it.

>Harvard is the best university in the world.

Suspension of disbelief broken.

Oh, also, does it bother anyone else that the feet are drawn so small?

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer
Well, that's the core concept of each kata after all.
- Flame: footwork
- Redirection: redirect
- Water: soft
- Adamantine: hard
Martial art stories often have that "basic is the best" thing.

Dex-chan lover
*Nogi when his mind broke: Kazzy .... you can not deny your past .... You must be repayed .... NOTICE ME ANCESTOR SENPAI

Someone said that because this is a shounen, Ohma will win this.

Well, I'm not sure about that. Or at least, this manga made me think that his chance of winning is slim to none.

Dex-chan lover
While the basic is one thing, Ohma Niko’s style tend to focus on basic an as previous chapters stated that each Kata ultimate technique is to help the practitioners fight in the most unfavourable condition. Ohma currently exhausted, he also suffers on several cracked bone and clean fractures on his pinky. As shown, water kata ultimate is a hold that utilise opponents body part. Then Adamantine Kata ultimate is muscle control to compensate broken bone. Other ultimate technique should follow similar principles.

Dex-chan lover
how does what nogi is doing repay anything? you could have just gave yamashita a promotion and protected him and he'd be happy, he doesn't give a shit about being the leader of kengan and neither did his ancestor

Dex-chan lover
maybe there is a funny twist : ichinoshin and kazuo are probably not related by blood , "yamashita" is probably a very common family name . maybe in japan , there are 1 million people with that family name , lol .

if , and this is a very big "IF" , kazuo will become nogi 's deputy chairman , then he can finally have his revenge with his boss :

2.png

Users who are viewing this thread