Double-page supporter
The real test of a shounen is how they're going to have Muzan escape or how long they can keep this fight interesting, because he's either going to escape or this fight is going to last a long ass time. Like Naruto Shinobi war level long time. Most likely the former with a little character death.

Fed-Kun's army
Did something happen? there are no updates for almost 3 weeks now

Dex-chan lover
Rip Shinobu all alone. At least Iguro gets to be with Kanroji to protect her. Maybe she will notice him, if they both survive that is.

Derp demon on page 6 though. lol

Double-page supporter
Shinobu is going to get raped killed.

Also that Giyuu's blushing at the end.. Need moreeee

Zenitsu be referring to something about his letter he received and not Muzan at all.
Nooo deathflag for Shinobu!

After multiple time reading this arc, i actually cried and feel the lost of oyakata-sama like all the pillars.. Dammit muzan

Dex-chan lover
noo why did yellow fuck have to show up
and its already obvious that hes talking about inosuke when he said "that person" because we cant have a serious moment when that retarded fuck is present

@Kampfarsch

No you fool, he is talking about the guy in the flashback that was tearing him down in his past about calling his master "gramps"

It's already been hinted he's the same kid that got the Rock pillars children killed in his past.

He most likely did something to Zenitsu's Master. How about you chill the fuck out and read the room.

Dex-chan lover
@RazzyTazy

...i know
ive read the newest chapters

i mean i was wrong about the person in question but he still managed to ruin a serious moment in like half a page again so im still right about him being literally the worst character

i hate how i already know some spoiler because of those manga reader before i read this, at least im now catching up

Dex-chan lover
How did those 3 4 went in there too though?
Got my answer in the extra.

Users who are viewing this thread