That's a very interesting explanation of Agito strenght ! It make him less "I'm just an overpowered dude".

@JBreezy
I agree with @Demomanowar , Gensai never had and "even" match (just iike Kanoh, he even overpowered his opponent more than him), so him resisting that much is no surprise. Also, he is older than most of the other participants, so in term of battle experience he is the best.

@hunterwar
That's exactly what I was thinking ahah, wait for him to get the horse out x)

A bit of trivia: Fang doesn't say "We" in the original, he switches between two "I" pronouns: "watashi" (neutral) and "ore" (masculine and rather rough). The "We and I" thing is just how Hokuto no Gun decided to show the difference. Also, Karla's title is not Succubus in Japanese but "Demon of the Sixth Heaven in the realm of desire who tries to prevent people from doing good​" (Tenma) but HnG went with Succubus.

Double-page supporter
The explanation of Agito’s other face and weird personality is so great. Yeah, anybody would be screwed up in the head if they won a life or death battle royal and had to cannibalize other people just to stay alive.

Oh my fucking god I hate how much people use the term 'plot armor' for this, just enjoy the fights. If it's so stupid and you're like 200 chapters in, then you're even dumber for continuing

Said exactly what I was thinking. I s2g, you people abuse the term 'plot armor', when really you just mean you're crying that shit's not going the way you imagined. Read more.

People don't even use the term plot armor correctly anymore and it really shows when ever I comeback to re read kengan.

The term "plot armor" means nothing anymore, you all killed it with how often it's misused by people like you guys.

"Plot armor" means when a character literally cannot lose or else the plot can't move forward, it's not the same thing as a character winning or gaining the upperhand in a way that couldn't be predicted by most people. Stop calling everything "plot armor" every time a story or fight doesn't conform to your guesses or logic...

Users who are viewing this thread