-50kg Cinderella

I made a comment without reading the manga or description and i was wrong so i feel stupid and i dont know how to delete a comment.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this would be about a girl floating to space and dying.

I haven't read this but from the description it seems to be pushing the idea that you need to be skinny in order to find love sooooo.... thats a no from me

@ry3te4
Same!! I saw the -50kg in the title, and thought “so this is some sort of rom com with low gravity? Kinda interesting!”
Then I read the description and was sorely disappointed

I mean, there isn't anything wrong with wanting to put in effort to improve yourself physically, and possibly by extension psychologically as well.

I think it means she lost 50kg, not that she weighs 50kg. If she WEIGHS 50kg this is messed up. If she got to a healthy weight for her body type then great. Weight based manga are always a little risky...

for anyone confused she lost 50kg of weight with her diet she probably weighed around 100kg(twice the national average for women in her age group) before the diet and for anyone who thinks this is about needing to be skinny to be loved its not read the first 2 chapters it will make sense

Users who are viewing this thread