Dex-chan lover
Kazuo suddenly grows a beard next chapter.
"Beard, son!"
And proceeds to beat Ohma and them Kuroki. Kazzy is the strongest fighter, perfect ending.

Group Leader
Wondering about...

- Who killed the nikos? Was the murderer already shown in the series or he will be?

- What for did Niko asked for Kuroki's help?

- And, it was shown some chapters ago, but still I have no clue why Agito was so mad at seeing Niko style in Omah...

@ukimix

I think it's probably one of Niko pupils (we saw him in previous chapters) that killed the others, with Ohma master defeating him and believing he is dead.

As for the Fang, maybe his "trial" was organized by this guy and so he has a very bad memory with the Niko style.

Double-page supporter
@ukimix @TheBoll
My guess is someone related to Gaoh (from the same school, or the head of "syndicate" opposed him) sabotaged their training, with the cooperation from traitor(s) among the Nikos -- like the guy claimed to be "true" Niko (probably got lured by teaching Advance / Possessing Spirit). Gaoh might be killed in that battle, his pupils scattered, then one of them -- the Niko we knew -- sought help from Kaiwan style to fight against that mastermind.

I am still wondering who was that guy that was shown earlier who taught Ohma "advance".

Dex-chan lover
Why haven‘t Ohma and Kiryuu every heard about the other Nikos? They were on the inside too.

First of all, the ritual that was shown in Kanoh Agitos origin story WAS orchestrated by the leader of "the Worm", to whom the guardian that fought Ohma (and lost) and Cosmo (and disappeared), based on the fact that they both had centipede tattoos and that the ritual was normally done with centipedes. The leader of that organization is the fake Ohma that unlocked the advance in him.

I think it is likely that I think it is likely that person is really Gaoh, who used some soul transfer technique to become "the Tigers vessel". If we go down a less supernatural path it is a person either brain washed or by some way convinced to become the sole heir to the Niko style, or the only Tokita Niko, of you will. And to accomplish that has to eliminate the rest. This could explain why Kanoh Agito, who was the Worms pawn still in play in the Kengan tournament, now wants to travel alone.

All this is pure speculation purely based on the current English translation.

Dex-chan lover
All this good jokes about yamashita and I'm like
Inb4 he says "or they wouldn't call me kazzy the massagist" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Man, the expressions on Yamashita's face make the ending so ominous, but there's no way this isn't about a massage or something equally silly.

@MangaField

Well Kiryuu was pretty insane, but he was seeing Tokita Niko all over the place and claimed that there was a "true" Tokita Niko that wasn't Ohma's Niko so clearly he was somewhat aware of the existence of several Nikos. That said, Kiryuu had done a lot of research in Tokita Niko and had the resources to look into it.

As for Ohma, he didn't have any information network and more importantly there wasn't a multitude of Tokita Niko running around when he grew up. Most of the Tokita Niko had died on the mountain long before Tokita Niko met Ohma and Ohma's master was one of the few remaining, while the other Tokita Niko dispersed (so they may not have remained on the inside). So it's unlikely that Ohma would have heard any rumours about his master fighting all over the inside while simultaneously being beside him.

Dex-chan lover
Yamashita Kazuo: "Now that Kuroki Gensai told you the truth, here's a revelation from me: I'm the one who killed all the Nikos!"
Tokita Ohma: "Impossible! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo............................"

Dex-chan lover
i havent read the next chapters yet , so there is no spoiler below :

- fighters : lets go down to have a closer look at the arena .
- too late for you , fighters . the most epic fight , fang vs beard , was already over , and they fought on equal grounds . i guess the next fight , ohma vs beard , will be very boring , because beard will sh!t on ohma , one-sidedly .

Users who are viewing this thread