HYYYPPPPEEEE ! HYYYPPPPEEEE HYYYPPPPEEEE !
This manga is too much for me to handle ahah.

Ohma is putting up a really good fight regarding his state. He takes a bit too much hits for me, but let's just say "redirection".

We will never thank you enough HnK !

Dex-chan lover
Kaneda or new Cosmo would’ve been a good fight for Kuroki. This manga has a roshambo structure when it comes to combatants .
Predictive type > martial arist type > fighter type > predictive type

Dex-chan lover
stop-stop-hES.png

The worst thing about this is that Ohma isn't going to die alone, his perfected Niko style dies with him.

@Rozzak

Well Beard-sensei is also a predictive type, and he beat the Fang while both of them were seeing 5 minutes in the future...

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, what makes this manga's fights so amazing is the paneling of the action and the way the mangaka draws kinetic movement. It's absolutely incredible, almost on the level of the dude from Tsugumomo. The linework showing the direction everything moves, the clear and sharp white space to indicate really strong movement or impact, there's so much about this that is just straight up fantastic.

Also let's go Beard!

Dex-chan lover
Casual reveal by Agito that he also knows of the Niko style from the other Tokita Niko. I guess this will be elaborated in the sequel.

Also, is there some reason Ohma keeps amalgamating people's names? Because he always uses the full name with no space in between the first and last name and I didn't catch the reason.

In any case, what a savage fight!

THIS IS TOO HYPE!

Thank you so much for the daily uploads i can't wait to see how this ends!

I don't fear the man who has practiced 1000 techniques, I fear the beard that has practiced one punch 1000 times.

Aggregator gang
I have mixed feelings. I want to see the Beard winning but I also want to see Kazzy as the head of the Kengan association.

Power Uploader
Actually, it's pretty much the same as in reality. Take the Heavy Weight champions in Judo: no amount of techniques will allow any lighter fighter to beat them. They are just walls of muscles and bones.

Kuroki is just a mountain. Ohma can dance in front of it forever, he won't topple it.

Users who are viewing this thread