Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this awesome chapter :D Just a quick note : page 19 shows Gensai attacking with his elbow, text says it it a right elbow, but when looking at Gensai it seems he attacked with his left elbow...

Mmmmmm i don't know about using a hold against a dude who can pierce you using only his fingers, he still have a free hand

@Kireato
Ohma grew up out of civilization, him fusing people's names is just to show he doesn't even have a concept of given/family name.

Dex-chan lover
@Demomanowar

Sure, he was an orphan on the "inside", but he learned how to speak at least and spent years as Tokita Niko's disciple. His own name, Tokita Ohma, partly comes from his master and when he calls his martial art the Niko style, clearly he had some understanding for given names.

But I looked it up and apparently: "As he was born and raised in the Inside, Ohma lacked basic education on simple facts, and was also illiterate. He often called people by their full names; in the manga, he spells these names out in katakana rather than in kanji. The notable exceptions are Tokita Niko and Kiryu Setsuna. " So I guess he doesn't know the kanji for the names and uses katakana instead (how is that even expressed in speech?) And this isn't something you can translate, so yeah.

@Rozzak No lol, Cosmo has worse Prediction than Kaneda but even Kaneda himself admit that his Prediction is inferior to Kuroki

@Kireato im pretty sure is because Yamashita was pretty scared when he presented himself to Ohma and he said his name really fast ''YamashitaKazuo'' and it kinda sticks to Ohma

Even if you dont win Ohma
you doing us readers prouded
Even Beard sempai acknowledges your strength

Power Uploader
@Xunder Fixed this and a couple other errors in this and the next chapter. That'll teach me to speed-translate while on vacation brain.

Users who are viewing this thread