Dex-chan lover
Heihachi didn't die in Tekken 7,he's just reincarnated as Katai's dad.

Also, me when Komi pulled onTadano's sleeve:
2zl9nIp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is Hitohito really a Tadano? By adoption maybe, but by blood ties is Xavier Hitohito.

Dex-chan lover
if u are a big fans of Komi, feel free to join Komi-san is Bad at Communi-posting group in facebook (current members is abt 5.8k)

we post wholesome pic and sometimes memes. thanks

Someone help, I can't stop smiling.

Komi is so freaking adorable, sweet jesus

Dex-chan lover
Both sets of Tadano's prospective in-laws have accepted and approved of him - lucky man!

(more clings incoming, I hope) ?

Dex-chan lover
I like the way "wait.. the girls are coming too?" being said as if tadano/the boys is considering najimi (who invites them) as a boy.

I like the way "hm..? the boys will be coming too?" being said as if manbagi/the girls is considering najimi (who invites them) as a girl.

While komi is being the literal komi. And katai is being dragged as he usually is to the story lmao

And i like the way "he said she'd be late." as if tadano is presenting his thoughts of najimi being a boy, but also presenting najimi as a girl to manbagi who thought that najimi is indeed, a girl.

No offense tho, just EPIC.

Double-page supporter
You sure it was the Takai-clan and not the Mishima-clan?

And yes, she's right, Komi-san is cute when she's scared.

Dex-chan lover
@episode I was wondering why Tandano said it like that. Thanks for point that out. Has Najimi been invited to a girls sleepover before?

Why was Tandano screaming for another reason?

Double-page supporter
Girl, I'm going to need the name of those horror movies. I'm fresh out.

Soon the whole Katai family will fall for Tadano-kun. Also what if the sister actually super loves the brother, but can only express it in violence... :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread