Dex-chan lover
Yeah... in the beginning, I was interested. Really, one of the easiest ways to 'fix' Nei Li is to have him completely forget events, or even make a misstep in his preparations. This would make him fallible on something he holds an advantage on... future knowledge.

@MolaCola NO, not nice work, whoever this scumbag is, he didnt even translate this chapter, he merelly copied ReadManhuaToday's translation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpLuGN5v4z4 , So not only did he snipe hatigarm, he straight up stole another groups translation as well, where is the "Nice work" in that ?

Honestly, everytime mangadex shows new updates of TODG. I will come to hatigarm and read there. But now. Newcomer (in mangadex) quality is suck!

@Astraea Not stole, adapted it, added some sfx, some other stuff, fixed some key words and fixed a bit of grammar here and there.
Nothing wrong with that or is there? Considering this is piracy thought it was okay since I added my own editing and careful consideration for wording in places I saw were weird...

Group Leader
I don't think you understand what stealing is exactly.

Plagarism
-the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

You took the tl from readmanhua and added things here and there but without giving initial credits to them, and claimed it as your own. That is literally plagarism.

If you took all of Shakespeare's play and scripts and "adapted" it into modern English without crediting him, you would be caught for plagarism, even with original thoughts and changes, it is still stealing and misrepresenting.

Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.
@Hatigarm
I did that.

Group Leader
But that's the thing, if there is a significant difference you wouldn't be called out for stealing.
It's like maze runner and the hunger games. They are similar but so different that it was never called out for stealing but thought to have brought inspiration from.

Group Leader
Can you not understand what plagarism is, if there is more than a 25-50% match then it's very obviously plagarism. But it's to be expected from someone who doesn't produce quality of his own or even want to credit those who deserves it.

@Hatigarm first of all, it's not... the editing is all different and improved which is most of the release i put out.
That aside are you just not triggered and somewhat butthurt you tried to delete the chapters and couldn't cuz you don't actually own the license for the project? you yourself admited it in your discord a while ago.
Finally, what isn't quality, please point it out so I can improve :D

Group Leader
Leading is way too large, sfx are way out of place, sizing is always borderline, raw quality is beyond poor, coloring is always off in the sfx too. All are either mismatched or poorly placed, secondly I do indeed do this officially as can be seen on the mangatoon website and which has already been announced way back. And plagarism is still plagarism, you can change a Shakespeare script into modern English and claim it's yours, that's still plagarism. Im frankly done with this, if you still don't get it then that's on you. I'mma just end the conversation here, feel free to ping me, won't be reading or responding to em tho.

Group Leader
@Hatigarm i've been lurking for a while, his editing is literally better than yours... what are you talking about?
-
-
here's a quote by one of your staff: "said the guy got corrected the exact same thing by Hunter countless times lol"

Users who are viewing this thread