Dex-chan lover
*CLAP* *CLAP* NEW PEOPLE!!! *CLAP* *CLAP* NEW PEOPLE!!!
THIS MEANS NEW FRIENDS!!!
MORE FRIENDS = CLOSER TO KOMI'S GOAL!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh as many like manbagi because her design, i started to getting annoying by her attitude and obnoxious character toward tadano, i mean for goodness sake he try to be kind to you manbagi ! yet you act like you hate him, pulling hostile "tsundere" crap on him, if you really like him be nice smh.

@Flare77

I feel the same way. I'm kinda hoping if this ever goes anywhere in a romantic sense, Manbagi gets up in there. Komi doesn't really ever show any signs of serious interest in Tadano like Manbagi does. Bring on the TadanoxManbagi!

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi good girl but can get soooo tsundereish for her own good

Komi and tadano do actually care hella lot for each other and it is shown slowly but surely

@livesofflight Fam I agree. I've been imagining a scene where at a sleepover or something, Manbagi reveals that she likes Tadano-kun, and Komi-san is forced into action. Or perhaps Manbagi confesses to Tadano, and he turns her down to go after Komi-san.

But honestly, I'm worried that this manga will just keep baiting and beating around the bush and we'll never get a real confession. AUTHOR-SAN NEEDS TO KNOW THAT'S WHAT WE'RE ALL HERE FOR

This looks like it will be those typical manga whom always building things but never complete until 500+ or less chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@ajdancer430 Author-san does know that's what we're all here for. Which means when it actually happens, the series is over. Well, I don't think things actually have to be that way, but that's how most shounen editors seem to think.

Let's all thank the saint Buddha, who protect Tadano-kun from the gyaru's mischievous oppai~

Users who are viewing this thread