Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto Probably sacrificed herself and gave that demon poison. We’ll know in the following chapters, but yeah, she dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah Damn it
ALso: wow so that brat bastard boy is now a demon, Zenitsu get the weak bastard

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest for a moment, kimetsu is great because you know that no one is safe from an awfull death, it's not the first time, and it won't be the last.

still, i'll miss you little butterfly.

Double-page supporter
Kimetsu has pushed the boundries of shonen yet again, killing Shinobu on battle will make fans sad but I consider it a great move on the story. And what a terrible death, being assimilated by an Upper Demon.

And I am way to hype for seeing Zenitsu fight again.

The next chapter will be released on time again...

Dex-chan lover
If she is actually dead, thats an amazing move narratively for shonen and also im terribly sad, she was my favorite pillar along with Rock.

But I have some hopes.

Double-page supporter
I feel like him eating her will cause him to die because she might be poisoned and cause him to die

Double-page supporter
She had the mark on her hand for a moment, so she might have done something. Maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
@Uvenam He first appeared in Ch34, when they were fighting the demon spider things

Edit: He was the guy on the rock chastising Zenitsu for being weak and cowardly

The boss fight of this scale with this many characters couldn't happen without heroic deaths. Otherwise the author would have to turn bloodthirsty demons into some sport fencers or something)

Double-page supporter
The chibi Nezukos at the end were better than the entire chapter. Can't say Shinobu's defeat was all that surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread