@rapeman Well, the description is kinda weird, the genre is not shounen, heck, your name is rapeman mate (no personal or kinks attack intended, but the damage is delivered well anyways?). In all seriousness, the main reason for the current underpopulation is that this one is new and the fact that the author is not popular does not help, but this manga is pretty good for now and I think it would surely get more attention if you continue to upload some more chapters.

@rapeman Thanks for the chapter! I agree with the person below - this is pretty interesting so far, so it might get more attention as the story progresses. Hope you stick with it!

Man the advertising guys in charge of Hokkaido's sea-food are really getting outside the box with this one.

@Buyobae the demographic is seinen because it's published on weekly young magazine (ヤングマガジン)

@ch0si Wait, it's not tagged seinen because of the stalking, breaking into house and having sex on the first chapter but because of that? Jokes, I just say that as there are less seinen readers compared to shounen readers, part of the reason why this manga is not so popular right now.

I do wonder where the story is going to end up. Will it be sad, happy or bittersweet? It reminds me of some those slightly artistic road trip movies.

Contributor
Very unique manga, a suicide wish become a crime, become a cheating affair, become a travel with a metaphorical yuki onna to hokkaido to eat crab...will this end with Kato death or something else?

Group Leader
I can only see this ending in a double suicide or it turns out the lady is a widow, the guy gets redemption, and they live happily ever after

Aggregator gang
why these guys didn't use a plane tho? 1.300km needs 3 days of travel right? if each day they tour around 12 hours

Users who are viewing this thread