Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Trans Star

Dex-chan lover
That version of the gender bending seems like it contains about as much nightmare fuel as a certain Bowsette transformation video.

I imagine most straight guys who into women would likely become lesbians or tomboy lesbians. Many people would still likely be only attracted to women even after becoming one.

As for demography getting more screwed up, since women take on all the responsibility of getting pregnant, I argue it is better for society to have excess women rather than excess men in the same age cohorts.

As for trying to vaccinate against the fictional disease in this series, that could be very difficult, even compared to vaccinating against HIV or cancer.
That is a accurate description of how Gender change happens in this manga.

Babies do not just spawn like videogames. You need a man and a woman to make a child and I doubt lesbians would be into that. Unless artificial methods as easy as taking pills.

Also, I have to call out the author again, because of how completely disillusioned they are from this "trans message" they actually are. So they make this gender issue into a social issue and YET they still use beautiful models of women making it sound like transgenderism is the curse of beauty or something.
So instead of making a realistic social message like an ugly trans-girl trying to fit in, they instead make her a natural idol (because in their minds transpeople never had to have a dozen of beauty surgeries or makeup to improve their feminity)

Sorry but I just can't take this author seriously...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, prequel? How does this connect to the main series? Is this the couple from that bar where Haruka works?

Users who are viewing this thread