I can't recall wether or not Zeke's mother was of royal blood. Is that why his parents referred to him as "special"?

Also, Levi has Ackerman blood. That makes him pretty hard to kill. I can see him injecting himself with the titan serum, eating Zeke, regaining his memories and thus providing him with Erens' plan. That's just me hoping one of my favorites makes it to the end...

Fantastic chapter. Finally seeing midget levi down, and finally understanding zeke actual plan. One of my fav chaps after chap 112. Knowing zeke actual plan, we know that Eren masterplan is the opposite of that. My prediction is whether eren want to stomp the whole world with the rumblings, or/and, rewrites the DNA of eldians so the next generation will still had eldian blood minus Ymir curse (titan ability) on them. He probably do that either with Zeke, or Historia (the Royal blood). Although I doubt zeke and eren had the same mind anymore. Also what's up with reiner, yelena, historia, and hanji squad I missed them :(

Double-page supporter
@ElGato Yes she was and we still don't know If that's possible with an Ackerman. We know they were made and exhibit titan abilities without actually being one, and they are immune to Zeke's titan scream. By the looks of it, it doesnt seem possible, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread