Dex-chan lover
Zenitsu for new lightning pillar! My boy just whooped an upper moon his self with a technique he created. Much praise for his growth.

All the zenitsu haters like
tumblr_lmxhz6bXsl1qgwuxs.gif

You guys still remember the kid in himejima’s(rock pillar) story? The kid that in exchange for his life, the demon can eat the other kids instead? It’s probably Kaigaku, with the “as long as you live, you win” mindset. There’s a high chance he was that kid because of the magatama? Necklace he’s wearing because the kid is also wearing the magatama necklace

Double-page supporter
@Qweerty oh shit you are right not even notice that. i go back and read it again and im sure he the same as that mofo in himejima story
glad he's dead x2

@qwerty but isnt that story likes 8 years ago? That demon appear when before himejima join the army, but kaigaku become demon recently and pretty much same his age is not really far from zenitsu

@NichiYouji_ Well kaigaku is probably 9 years old or something when himejima took him in then he meets the lightning grandpa after becoming a homeless kid for a few years(shown in his flashback when he’s with UM1). Then the 8 years gap makes sense.

@qwerty ohh sorry i missread that i thought the demon that killed himejima and other kids is kaigaku, yeah thats makes sense

@ Cyouni the kid that I was talking about is the boy that let in the demon to survive and not be eaten which I’m guessing is kaigaku. Sorry for not being specific xD

Dex-chan lover
...well, that was some bullshit. No matter how recently promoted this guy was, he still skipped right past the Six Lower Moons and into the Upper, there's no way he should be getting Nothing Personalled by the guy who up 'till now literally could not fight at all if he wasn't knocked unconscious first.

]The only reasons Zenitsu is held back in his abilities is because he is unable to cope with the death of Gramps, He survived til now not just because of sheer luck (unlike what others and himself believes).
Zenitsu was recognized as a successor alongside Kaigaku by Gramps and survived the Final Selection, No one who survived the Final Selection along with Tanjiro was incapable despite how much Zenitsu wants to believe so. He really had nothing to fight for, unlike Tanjiro or Inosuke who both have their aim set high.
The only times that Zenitsu can toss away his package and blitz pass the past is when he is in a state of unconsciousness, that is not a power-up state, but what he can really accomplish.

In earlier chapters, Tanjiro said he learned ways to be fast like Zenitsu for a short moment because he studied his techniques, Now is this 7th form something Zenitsu took inspiration from Tanjiro? That would be really cool.
(Also it is really cool how both thunder breathing succcessor parted ways just to both be recruited by breath of the sun users[at least i assume Upper Moon 1 is one])
Anyway, Bravo! MA BOY Zenitsu

BTW Is the Lower Moon Still a Thing? Since Muzan did the purge thing I assumed he trashed the role of a Lower Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread