Supporter
@Vasqueztion @Suprem0 @xininja
Only one thing can be in that box to satisfy the hype:

x3xzeq.jpg

Supporter
@StorminUrAss
In the beginning chapters, we saw that Romantica died in the flashbacks, so Princess Zelda can't be Romantica unfortunately. It's why Desir was super happy and relieved when he saw Romantica was alive after he did the rewind in time.

@six02 @endo54
Yep, I remember that, I forgot for a second though.
I remember him crying, but I don't remember him saying explicitly that she died. It was implicit.
I might be wrong, I guess I have to re-read that.
Guess I'll be stubborn for now and believe in the possibility that there's another explanation that will be revealed in the future and the first chapter was meant to confuse us.

PS: watching that chapter again and the girl didn't seem that similar this time. also in that chapter you can see someone similar to Romantica and Pram dying (?) also a redhead guy dying, but in the next scene you can see him fighting the final boss alongside MC's party.
In an attempt to restore my honor after presenting such a highly improbable and laughable hypothesis, I'd like to add that any flashback you might see, might not be real. remember that they can train in fake worlds, so if they die there, they might not necessarily die for real.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe I get more hyped on a MC carrying two cases than on most 'real' cliffhangers like during the climax of a fight. revelation of a big plot point or a heated argument.

Dex-chan lover
Guys cough' cough' I think there is a bug. I cannot find the "next" button .... strange.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Im still hoping pram is just hiding the true gender!

yaaass another episode of my fetish :D XD i love this so much :D angry pram is cute :D

Aggregator gang
@StorminUrAss they don't die on the fake shadow worlds on the real shadow world If you die you die for real. Princess Zelda is also from and eastern country, so she really isn't Romantica.
I guess that in the box he has some kind of suit or weapon that can help Desir fight for real.

damm it! there was no asnwer, is it a boy or a girl?

in the first few chapters author says there was a lot of lovers, and shows Romantica, him and a few shadows, may he and mc...?

Users who are viewing this thread