5500 Shades of the Demon King - Ch. 4

speedscrolling cuz if i didn't i would die from my head exploding from high blood pressure

I know it is just four chapters out, but... I am hella confused... is he married to the Queen?

Is she gonna get with a married man?

It is a hot mess...

Can someone just tell me if he is married to the “queen” or not? I want to drop it if they are

Fed-Kun's army
they do seem to be married but like they clearly don't give a shit about each other lmao or have a relationship at all, and the queen itself is shipping it and wants out of being a queen, so i don't get why everyone is hung up on that part??? it was a fake relationship from the getgo and she wants out. i support the queen!!!

thank you for the translations lol, this kinda seems all over the place but i'm still kinda intrigued and the art is good so!

to the people concerned whether or not they're married, yes they are. a political one. they act more like siblings than lovers, and from chapter 3 we can see that the queen didnt even give two shits that mc will snatch her "husband" away from her. she even thinks it's okay if she's dethroned as long as the mc keeps writing her book lol. i actually support her being queen, she looks wise and obviously very beautiful but unfortunately she's not the mc in this. oh well.

The queen and him are just married in name. Doesn’t bother me as long as she’s not worried. Being a queen is a job description. Plus she’s happy to divorce him.
Over all this is cringe. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s fun

Yeah, I am not enjoying this. Even if they're married only on paper, it's still cheating. Get divorced first and make the things in the book real later (IF THE AUTHOR ACTUALLY WANTS TO)... Since it's his fault for being stupid and making a death oath impulsively. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Deal with it on your own, who asked you to be so dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread