Double-page supporter
@YunChi Did you ask their permission to translate it before they translate their chapters 1st???
This will have issue for you due translating without their permission 1st. If they already dropped it, thats okay, but they still releasing it periodically.
Better apologizing to them 1st before you wont be allowed translate in their site anymore.

Your misunderstanding. If two different groups translate the same work, it will result in irritating the viewers more then anything. Nobody owns anything, but by communicating they can work together to give the best translation and not waste time on chapters that have already be translate, not to mention it's just bad etiquette. Also get some loyalty. Odyssey scans work hard and have done so for free, I'm not just going to switch at the drop of a hat like some douchebag just because another person swoops in.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aids theres more than that, you act like they care, very few groups REALLY care, most do it for their own intentions, Could be patreon/ Donos, or even WE DID IT FIRST like whats going on with Merika and Timelessleaf scans and how they are fighting over master of gu like fucking children.

at the end of the day pay a good scan group if you want something done right.

Honestly think it was nice of you not to have translated chapters 21,22 or 23. Shows that he is not trying to takeover but rather try to show odyessey his work and if they would be willing to hand it over, no?

@Yunchi For the moment I refuse to read it because It’s basically a spoiler to the story since I haven’t read the few chapters leading up to it. However once I read chapter 23, then I’ll read it and give you a score based on my opinion of your translation and grammar skills.

Group Leader
Why must you snipe? Why can't you choose another series that no one is doing?

@Yunchi Well, as I promised, since I have finally read chapter 23, I have now read this sample chapter 24 and will rate it between 1&10. I going to give it a solid 5 because it was good enough that I could at least understand the meaning, but the use of English was atrocious. It’s a good thing I waited until I read chapter 23 or else there would have been a lot of things I wouldn’t have been able to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread