Dex-chan lover
Najimi always being with Tadano's family is honestly kind of heartwarming. Good friends.

Supporter
Komi gets multiple chapters + a panel this chapter for her obon, while Tadano only gets a single page? I think we all see who the real MC is here.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this so much. The callbacks and the eternal gags. Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Otori's Obon looks like a nice setting for a wonderful side story adventure full of craziness... I need that...
Also, dem Manbagi's cousin... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
Wasn't it said that the reason Najime is everyone's friend is because her family work has then travelling a lot, maybe now that it has enough age to stay by itself they travell to work and let Najime stay by itself in the home instead of moving from city to city everytime.

Double-page supporter
@Farrah:
Page 1: Manbagi. (Obvious, not gonna explain her.)
Page 2: Tadano Hitohito [normal, average, common dude] and Osana Najimi [Osananajimi means childhood friend]
Page 3: Nakanaka, the chuunibyou girl. [Chuuni is someone with so-called "8th-grader-syndrome", where they pretend they're part of some fantasy schtick with lots of edge and stuff.]
Page 4: Onemine Nene, the "big sis" of the cast. Otori Kaede, good friends with Nene, the ditzy, slow and somewhat clumsy girl that gets lost all the time.
Page 5: Omojiri Miwa, the new teacher at the school who's unexpectedly slovenly at home and occasionally goes to sleep friday evening and wakes up sunday afternoon.
Page 6: Naruse Shisuto, the absolute narcissist. [He's a good guy at heart, though.]
Page 7: Katai Makoto, potential candidate for best girl. Everyone's scared of him as a delinquent, but he's really just a big softy who sucks at talking to others. Also page 7 is Satou Amami, who's bad at saying "No" to people and will do whatever someone asks of her. Yadano Makeru [I think literal translation is "I don't want to lose"] is the eternal last-place-character who loses every competition.
Page 8: Katou Mikuni, somewhat shy girl who was part of the 3-person-group with Komi during the Kyoto excursion arc. Wants to be a professional shogi player. Yamai Ren, the weird and creepy stalker girl who's unhealthily infatuated with Komi. Sasaki Ayami, the other girl from the 3-person-group with Komi during the Kyoto excursion arc; she's trying to keep her identity as an aspiring yoyo-professional secret from others. Komi Shouko, no clue who that character is, I think this person was introduced as a sneak peek in this chapter and will probably get a full introduction after summer break. Looking forward to finding out more about them.

Dex-chan lover
I only forgot about Amami, I don't even remember when she was introduced

Double-page supporter
awww it's so nice to see everyone again 😂

i love how naruse is a good boy in front of his family lol :3

Users who are viewing this thread