Dex-chan lover
this must be the ultra instinct all the kids are talking about

Dex-chan lover
He talks about "killing intent" and magnets and compasses. Their swords are steel. Maybe the guy senses fluctuations in the magnetic field whenever they swing their sword, and reacts to that. Because the demon catches the sword first and then attacks.... Just a theory.

If so, maybe this will turn into hand-to-hand combat? That would be awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Empty your desire
Reach the peak of consciousness
images

Banned
It's the trick that Jojo use against Dio, he use magnet.... maybe, i am not sure

Double-page supporter
Tanjirou just gonna develop whatever trick is in the letter on his own, isn't he

Contributor
If I have to be honest, not in THIS fight but in this ARC I'm kind of expecting Tanjirou to die.

I won't say it's likely, but it feels like it's been set up and could happen. It'd be an absolutely horrible gut punch, but it would be fitting.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... does the iron in Akaza's blood kinda resonate with the iron in their swords so he can kinda sense the attacks and their paths of trajectory... like a magnetic Seikuken from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi?

ppp

Maybe since Tanjirou is so compassionate even towards demons he will be able to attack without killing intent. Like in Buddhism, having great compassion and control over your state of mind go hand in hand.

That or Giyuu, whose lull can cancel everything out may be able to cancel out his own killing intent or Akaza's compass.

Double-page supporter
Tanjirou is the best MC because he can resolve all the situations by his own. He is not the strongest in the moment but he is born-genius when fighting just like @mutsutakashi said. He is the shit.

@Pamu96
Tomioka is gay now that Shinobu is dead. And everybody hates him.

@Swifft
I'd be amazing and it'd lauch the series to a legendary status but is WSJ, and it won't happen, not in WSJ...

Users who are viewing this thread