That credit page, I see what you did there Rapeman... 😁

Lux

Power Uploader
I'm really loving this manga. Thanks for working on it.

@BotR I don't think that's what the author wants to convey. Just because she's the MC and we only get to see her share of struggles and hardships it doesn't mean the author wants to make her look like the hero.

Either Yasuomi is really curious about this new "species", which is understandable, or he's using Rie to find Himeno (he didn't expect Himeno to come see him herself earlier). His perspective about those cicadas makes me think the former is more probable.
Even if Himeno was bullied by most of her "soldiers", they're the only "friends" she have made so far. Other people go full megatherium for losing less friends than her.
;_;
Wonder if the mind control gimmick wears off if Himeno isn't around for long enough, which could make her mom's rescue pointless (if that's the case, even Rie might not know enough about this new wasp species to tell Himeno about it, or be sure about it -- it might still not matter for Himeno, actually trying to rescue a non-"brainwashed" mom would further cement the fact that Himeno does try to get along with other people, "soldiers" or not).
Finally, it's respectable that Himeno's caring enough about others to not have tried taking revenge on them.

Uff the rapeman fag who translates this seems to suffer some serious retardation

"u mad bro xDddd" grow up

Dex-chan lover
really rapeman.....a call to sub to pewds? really?

keep being based you sick fuck loljk

@rafske apparently you missed or is not aware that rapeman is usually sarcastic on the credits page, but you do you

Fed-Kun's army
Pewds is the queen confirmed and the 9 year old army are the soldiers

Dex-chan lover
> I've caused so much needless death! I am the worst!
<5 minutes later>
>> Oh no my abusive mother! Quickly, everyone, sacrifice yourselves! No I am not contradicting myself, be silent!

The head researcher will be rewarded with dem sweet wasp JK pussy for his services. He will impregnate them, and they will give birth to little wasp soldiers. For SCIENCE!

@wolvenworks oh yeah, he's being sarcastic alright. I'm sure "subscribe to pewdiepie" is totally innocuous, and not at all a hint of support for the recent NZ shooter. inb4 I get called "dumb leftist getting triggered over nothing".

Dex-chan lover
@chira peeps need to chill more on the net nowadays, man. like, print yourself out the Butthurt Report Form if you're THAT offended. mayhaps that'll help them in noticing the stupidity and ridiculousness of their biased views?

@wolvenworks

>peeps need to chill more on the net nowadays
I agree.

>print yourself out the Butthurt Report Form if you're THAT offended
Mate, no one was offended here. Not me, not that guy rafske you replied to earlier.

>mayhaps that'll help them in noticing the stupidity and ridiculousness of their biased views?
I fear that rapeman is far too gone off the deep end. Looks to me he's under direct mind control by the NWO globalist elites. Simple words won't help him, he needs to put on a tinfoil hat ASAP. You're his buddy, go and tell him that.

EDIT: me being a dumb fuck forgot the @, etc etc honto baka

@wolvenworks @chira @everyone else

All due respect, but can we drop this and, if needed, go on arguing via PM's so that they don't lock this comment section as well, like they did with chapter 8?

Personal opinions on higher matters aside, I enjoy Himenospia and would like to go on reading new chapters.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Yes. Let's not get this chapter locked either.

soooo seems like some people dont know what sarcasm is. it was a shitty edgy joke, and shows how dumb that rapeboi is. im not offended by that, Im just stating facts.

Users who are viewing this thread