Dex-chan lover
it has been long time since last chapter(33) was released. i forgot everything..

Was thinking the same thing. The faces look all the same and they are throwing so many names.

it has been long time since last chapter(33) was released. i forgot everything..

Group Leader
In the last panel, it's implying that Honoka's the one on the left, some random schoolgirl's in the middle, and transformed Elena's on the right, and it's also currently present day. (Unlike Kaito's story that spanned three chapters that was in black background flashback mode.) I feel like that it's not entirely her though; the way the chapter's talking about her reeks of urban legend murderous ghost. Fake suicide, friend magically transforms, followed by not actually dying seems kind of... eh.

Hell if I know what's actually going on right now, though. I feel like Takeda Sun's better with the quirky silly relationships or fighting that Gleipnir started with, than the slowburn (or maybe not, depending on how it comes out later) drama that's trying to be built up right now.

yeah. i mean what you said is the obvious conclusion but i feel like it wasn't necessary to draw honoka in the last panel the author could just put elena saying honoka´s name.
and unless the main character recuper his memories i don´t it will going in that way the manga. what i whant to know is the explanation on why elena kill her parents. were they going to separte and take claire away from her or what

VIP
Wait the one in the middle is a random schoolgirl? I thought she's the FMC.

I know I am bad with faces but

Dex-chan lover
So final fight time? Though there is still the alien itself. Manga is probably set to end with the anime ending? Got a bunch of series ended that way.

this is getting an anime and should be out the end of this year or near the start of 2020

Fed-Kun's army
so it's like that, i now can understand it all. understand what, you say? of course, understand nothing unless i re-read this manga carefully from the beginning. 😅

Contributor
@hokabi 4 people dies, BUT 9 bodies found - who's remaining bodies? May be parents is some sort of maniacs, serial killers or cultists?

Fed-Kun's army
@Umetsu
The articles refer to unrelated, distinct happenings, I think. Implying there could be a serial killer around, other than her sister.

Contributor
"Fire results in 9 deaths" article says, so it implyed, they discovered BURNED corpses. So this means, they inside the house, because, only one house burned in story. So... @Geany

Dex-chan lover
The main objective is to gather the coins for the carefree alien dude, but there is so many subplots introduced that it all becoms slightly(?) confusing. I feel like it's just the authors way to introduce the guy who's guarding all of the coin. I hope it's gonna makes sense as the chapter progresses. I don't mind this kind of development since it keeps me coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread