Double-page supporter
Nie Li will says : "Thats about some bone and bruises to your body for that price".
Trying to take advantages with him means you will lose more than you asked for.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Asians love their rice. From food to cars, as the famous saying goes, lice is love, lice is life.

Dex-chan lover
@XL I don't think they like blood sucking parasites any more than other people in this world.

well, i guess this needed to happen?
I'm sure MC still has a can of whoopass or two in his ring.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering what's been said previously, there should hardly be anyone in that region that can even try match the MC in raw strength atm, much less cultivation..
So this should atmost amount to a lil harmless furball yapping at him in an attempt to be intimidating.

@Kaarme
Asians are notorious for having trouble pronouncing the |R| sound in English. It usually comes out sounding like a |L| sound until they become fluent. (e.g. Ryan sounds like Lion, Rice sounds like Lice, etc...)

Fed-Kun's army
@XL
Thats not the point though. They have problem with feeding their population. also Asians dont eat potatos like ppl in EU or USA

@FrostedFoxes it's regional. In Japan, you won't find much names that start and contain the letter L because of it (names that start and contain with R are quite common though)

In China, the situation is reserved. Lots of L names, but not much R.

Since we're at a global age, this issue is slowly being addressed by the newer generation and sooner or later, this little quirk will probably disappear.

EDIT: Chinese friend tells me they DO have an 'r' sound, but it's more guttural and unlike the english version.

Dex-chan lover
@Hatsuke Vegetarian myself. Rice is delicious on its own even without flavorings. So many sauces and spices and other things to choose from though that its rarely without. Sometimes it makes you forget that a bowl of plain rice is an option.

Not at all like cereals, pasta's and breads which are rarely impressive on their own. All good with a little something sure, but for rice i don't even need salt or pepper.

Users who are viewing this thread