Dex-chan lover
Town named Balzac. My mind is too in the gutter. “Friendly neighborhood middle aged man.” I’m done

Dex-chan lover
So what are the odds it was the sage that cursed him?

Contributor
@boag

Maybe it was the full party who cursed him.
He was better than the sage, and still Couldn't detect the curse, so i think it's a group who wanted him out of the way.

This is pretty nice, and its surprisingly not an isekai. Not that a manga has to be isekai to be good. Just that I haven't seen non-isekai magic sword world manga in a while.

this has a lot of uchi no musume feels into it
well I think the author took the idea and add more rpg element into it

Dex-chan lover
tbh, each time i see douglas, he always remind me of xu shu from dynasty warriors series
their personality is quite similar too

@apricotsoda
Ouaaa he speaks even English, great ...
it's an expression we should not understand it as if it was actually a French sentence used by a stranger in a fantastic world

Fed-Kun's army
so the famous hero party + the guild didnt relaize he was cursed or they knew and ignored it intentionally

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm just your friendly neighboorhood old man"

Dex-chan lover
well, I'm a little displeased with a premise like that where 1) They treat him like shit despite them being aware of his health condition and 2) no one, not even himself, recognized it was a curse. Seems a little too convenient but meh that was just the basis for the story, I think it has potential for a fun read from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
@krispy
@Koyomiya
Im willing to suspend disbelief for the moment, as long as we get a good story out of it, God knows ive suspended disbelief for a lot of garbage only to end up disappointed later on.

Dex-chan lover
@krispy: It's coming up in ch 2 but...
Ravi picks up what look to be the necklace that was the source of her curse, as well as a ring

Which Douglas recognizes as a memento of Alan (the hero)'s mother.

i.e. It was Alan who cursed him.

Users who are viewing this thread