Dex-chan lover
Guess we just have to wait for the anime to smooth things off

Lol, seriously, guys? I will explain it to you:
1) Pieck might have told Eren her true feelings regarding their situation but she didn't betray Marley or, more correctly and personally, her comrades;
2) Yelena explained Zeke's insane plan to the characters, Jean called it bullshit and Armin once again used his master manipulator persona to make Yelena believe he actually got touched by her and Zeke's crazy ideas;
3) based horse god Jean tried to explain to the slower or doubtful readers that Eren has a plan that involves making Zeke believe him and his friends to hate him;
4) Magath is the one true Marleyan Daddy.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, during most of the series, Reinhardt motivation was guilty, now he is angry, and damn, looks like he is ready to kick some ass.

Dex-chan lover
Eren is doing so much shit that i can't believe they are making me cheer for the other side. o_O

Double-page supporter
Well Im glad Pieck tells Gabi the things how they are. She needed someone to spell it to her straight and I cant think of anyone better than her: Sadly, as much as she wants to prove she is not "bad", their oppressors wont give a shit when they realize they arent useful tools anymore.

Anyways I guess more and more we are advancing to the final conclusion of the series. Zeke being alive is still bs to me but hopefully we get a chance to have an actual explanation to how Ymir's powers work or whatever that was.

Dex-chan lover
Shit really couldn't hit the fan fast enough in this manga.

But patience is king. At least it's not on hiatus/have abnormal release schedules

Gabi/Pieck's relationship reminds me of Zeke's and Xaver's relationship.
Don't know who to root for anymore. I'm feeling all of the feels. Characters I hated before, now I really like.
Good example of that is Reiner. Man can't wait to see how this plays out.

I still say this whole plot arc is one of the fucked timelines the Owl spoke of.

Users who are viewing this thread