I really don't get the Ecchi label, it's Smut. Good smut. So why the wrong label? And it matters. Ecchi is usually for the 'male' gaze, while smut has commonly been for the 'female' gaze. A lot more female centered nudity usually in Ecchi with really big (gratuitously so haha) breasts on female presenting characters.

Forgive me for the binary labels my non gender conforming siblings 🙏🏽

Contributor
@MerriLee3s:

It's even more complicated on MangaDex because people have ad-hoc nabbed the "smut" tag to just mean "contains sexual content" (since MangaDex nixed the "mature" tag).

With the tags stretched thin and doing jobs they're not supposed to, it's sort of pushed "ecchi" and "smut" to be less-gendered here, but that's moreso an interesting side-effect.

(However it still may be inappropriately tagged even within that context; I haven't read it yet but going by the comments here I might hazard a guess that people might be tagging it wrongly simply because they're marking a contrast with the 'uncensored' version, rather than judging it just on its own merits—I'm not sure)

So true @Pokari! I think my concern is that people will be put off reading it because of the Ecchi label and it just really doesn't fit... Ecchi is SO made for the male gaze.

This is definitely a mature Josei with historical and supernatural elements 🤷🏽‍♀️

Very weird with the growing number of smut based Joseis to not have a 'Mature' label and more regulation over the 'Smut' label 🤔

I feel so bad for both of them...I hope both of them can live a long a peaceful life, but alas, that’s asking for too much. I just want them to be happy ;-;

The Story is nice and all but i would either read the full uncensored version or cut most of the sexy parts out since they only bloat the story.

umm... question, instead of translating the censored version y not just translate the non censored 😅 one i mean a lot of people seem to like that one better too (including myself)
please it hurts me when the uncensored one has only 11ch while the censored one already has 21ch T_T

Fed-Kun's army
bruh this needs a smut tag lmao. it's like a bit of story between a bunch of lovey dovey fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread