Double-page supporter
Gosh, this is the main reason why I dropped it. If someone who had reincarnated several times rather than just once, it will be boring due their knowledge is just much more than someone who didnt reincarnated at all.
What she did just trying to taking advantage of him. She pretend to raise his cultivation so she can acquire the item to beat him on final part, but this will gone wrong when she realized it afterward.
I dunno why people saying this great manga, but in fact its just too plain and storyline was nothing new (no innovation)

Aggregator gang
That's the right way to go about life, work to live, don't live to work.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, proper philosophical concept of dao. I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
@hartex92
Most people are here for the moe me included but the story itself is still better than more than half of other chineesese stuff out there :eek: (Just my opinion.... all I gatta say on that note.)

Let's all appreciate the art and Xiao Yuan Yuan's blush in this chappy >///<

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I quite agree with her here. Too many xianxia stories have the protagonist as an estranged, lonely, eternal virgin. Spending eternity alone and unable to appreciate things around you sounds pretty terrible.

Double-page supporter
@GruntZone360
What I point here is someone who reincanated for personal revenge is just too cheesy since after they accomplished that, what they will do next??? Live as usual for the rest of life??? That will be f****ng boring and its no point to making this one.
Personal revenge is what I dont really like in here, they become narrow minded for what was the purpose of time reversal and reincarnated once again if it was just to beat/kill someone who was humiliated you so badly.

@hartex92

Ha... You don't understand little one, the reason why this story is good is because it does not dwell on the revenge aspect and instead focus on just the relaxing aspect, as you can't understand just how many chapters exist for a usual chinese novel that these manhua adapt and the repetition of it having to go from killing young master a day with some shushu inbetween to find incredible treasure and repeat.

So a MC that know what to do and has a non-bloodthirsty personality is simply superior than one that did not know anything and have the heaven handed to him because of his importance to the story.

Plus do you really believe that she won't change her mind once again from wanting to get revenge on him to genuinely care about him later?

She may had enter a new cycle because she wanted personal revenge, but it does not mean it will be the end result.

Double-page supporter
@Kuria
NOPE, personal revenge is something that will always happened when someone who already beaten by his nemesis one or several times even though they already know what to do in next reincarnation and yet still lose again like in this one.

All she did just beat him up before he is stronger and what she found was in reversal situation where is really POWERLESS with his cultivation crippled and she canceled her plan to beat him in early but using his situation for taking advantage of it.

Like my dad said : "NEVER TRUST A PERSON WHO OFFERED HELP AND ACT NICE EASILY" I'm saying this because my dad was kind but he was being swindled by his partnership several times and they are running away with his money in great sums, thus we are live in debts for years.

But God is kind to him, he was introduced by someone who wants to buy his inactive assets with excellent price and we are working on it as soon as the deal happened. As soon as his asset sold, we finally paid all our debts and become very cautious with someone who has fishy movements.

@hartex92

Who are you to question other people's personal opinion/taste? I know this type genre (isekai) has usually (not all) light and shallow plot lines but nevertheless it shows a unique facet of the manga/manwha/manhua world. Some people enjoy its elements since it fits their taste (or mood at the moment).

And you know what? It's shallow and simple that it's predictable. The MC's supposedly manipulation will be thwarted by her own feelings to the male lead and her perspective will greatly differ than the "villain" route that she first reincarnated with. You don;t like it? Then leave, you can of course express that you dislike it.

But B*tch please, you don't have the rights come after those who enjoy this type of story. Well, technically you can, but don;t expect us not to clap back at your crap and BS.

She'd honestly be better off spending that insight right away. That shit lowers frenzy resistance, plus you can buy some neat clothes with it.

Users who are viewing this thread