Are we really sure this is the final arc? Tanjiro is beaten to a pulp and this isn't the kind of series where we get mega fast healing. There's just so many questions.....

Aggregator gang
Someone wake me up in about two years. I estimate it will take that long before everyone fights free to confront Muzan again.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of bs I tells ya! Back in my day demons die when their heads are chopped but now everyone's weakness is their penis, jeez!

man im getting tired of upper moons not dying by getting their head cut off because of some stupid bs reasons

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
That's actually damn badass and amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I really need to remind myself to always be prepared for a catch from now on.
Btw, memories are stored in the brain, but he's got no head anymore though? lol

Edit: And, does that mean the demons can actually reconnect their heads back, if they wanted?? Hmm..

Holy Shit Araka. Dude just straight up got decapitated, then has that emotional flashback but then says.

Yeh, fuck that. I'm not done bish. And forces his head back on. That. is. Metal. AF. No joke.He has my respect.
AND HE KEEPS FIGHTING!?! Homeboy is nothing if not persistent. Holy shit that's awesome!

But my main man Giyu(love this guy) comes in clutch and says, get jebaited! And yeets the sword at his head. See Tanjiro? This is how you utilize your sword when throwing it.

Users who are viewing this thread