Dex-chan lover
@trij aah my bad, is hard to tell them apart, all I thought was "oh, new haircut huh?" well then, the magical encounter is still waiting then, but I bet it's not gonna end well xP

Double-page supporter
For a moment I thought that was Karla with a "post-heartbreak" haircut

Fed-Kun's army
Ahahaha, Koga is so simple-minded and straightforward with his reactions, just adorable.

Also GAOLAAAAAAAANNNNNG!

Dex-chan lover
@NullApostle
In Kengan Ashura, it stated that Kure clan had over 1300 years of history, so it was around 7th century (at that point Japan started having diplomatic interaction with China).

Dex-chan lover
Gaolang my man!!! You back!!!

Also this new guy whose name I keep forgetting, the new mc, is such a goody boy at heart. Wouldn't betray kazzy for the food/house/job/trust etc he gave him. Hell yeah

Fed-Kun's army
Only 11 slots left? Well, technically 9, since Koga and Ryuki are obviously main characters. 9 seems like so little, when you consider there has to be a mix of both old and new fighters. Personally, I'm hoping they bring Adam back. Not just because he needs to redeem himself (lost in the first round, haha), but also he's just really entertaining.

SO much to speculate! Maybe Sandrovich will surprise us and put in Karla instead of Raian lol. I mean, they heavily implied she's one of the most powerful Kure, being able to unlock 80% of her strength when she was only a teenager.

Hope Saw Paing and Muteba make it in. Could see Muteba being on the Purgatory side due to the nature of his profession and all but that'd still be fine with me. Also Nezu since we never got to see him fight properly the first time.

I loe Gaolang and Wakatsuki but are we forgot that those two are injured from the last tournament? at least they only have to fight once, also better having my boy Rihito there

@ no168_92 he was mentioned in previous chapters, he's in Hokkaido if I remember correctly.

@daichinobakudan I'd love to have Karla fighting. Would be a cool image to have an active badass woman in a manga like this one too.

GAOLAAAANNGGG!!
It aint Gaolang without Saw Paing so lets have him back too.
Also please have Hatsumi Sen back!

Users who are viewing this thread