Dex-chan lover
*Takes a deep breath* She's got a badass ice throne, swag-ass armor with a neat cloak, and a giant fuck-off sword ohmygodIloveAdjest%!%#@%!!!

Aggregator gang
this is garbage, this shadow word is more like an skyrim rpg but bad, was waiting for a monster hunter kind of thing, also she used her "trump card" right of the bat and got almost insta crushed.

I have given this manga every single chance. Every single goddamn one. It has throughly crushed my expectations. The enemies are generic and made to just look like douchebags, while our main characters are nice paragons of justice. They will use some special ability, the enemy has a surprise up their sleeve, except it doesn't matter since the main characters also have another one they saved for later every goddamn time. To top that off everyone is so fucking generic, what are Prams unique traits? Desirs? Does Romanticia have any? This start off very promising but it has turned into a world with no rhyme or reason and the thing it has going for it is fancy-ish fucking art.

Aggregator gang
The characters are generic ? What ? Desir is a guy that has a kind of Magic that is really jardim for anyone to even understand, Pram is a high speed swordmaster, Romantica excel at being a sniper, Adjest is a tank type that was able to hold a lot of freaking strong barbarians that she never fought with. Pram has a really nice history about his dad and a lot of nice that he trainee all Aline, Adjest even looking like someone introspective already show that she is not like that all the time at all, Desir saw all his friends die and is decides to not let It happen again. It has flaws ? Of course no history is perfect, but is one is good even with it's flaws.
Yeah, you can not like the history, It can not fit what you like, but calling It garbage is really shallow of ya.

Dex-chan lover
Yo that ice throne sit was majestic as fuck
Adjest styling on these murder hobos

Local girl captured the Iron Throne before anyone else could!

Dex-chan lover
hnSfe9f.gif

Armor looked so cool until I saw the heels. I really dislike when artist draw amored heels, it looks so foolish.

Dex-chan lover
so the MC gets exhausted after only taking down like 4-5 enemies but she can take down an entire army and be totally ok after...
how is that fare? sure her class is higher than his but he is a super wizard with the knowledge from his past life. he can do shit no one els would possibly think off, knows spells that no one els does and yet she who is just a side character somehow manages to be 10x better...

Good chapter and a good fight.
Desir main quest progress is to get approval from the lord right? there is still a homeless problem.
Is this still build up chapter? I feel this arc is far from an end.

@Doomer. Knowledge doesn't equal Power Source. He may know powerful spells and shits but He is still a Tier 1, his mana pool is shit. But the whole point of this arc is for him to get an item that would increase that mana pool. Plus MC who are OP as fuck are cool, but if the side chara are all garbages it would be kind of sad, at least here you have a powerful woman, who is both a companion and a rival for MC. It makes the story deeper than "Wow MC is OP"

Users who are viewing this thread