I was about to feel bad for him but thank you people in the comments for reminding me not to

Double-page supporter
This flashback is the continuation of all the other demons flashbacks, Tanjirou said it since the begginig, the demons were once humans, and a little bit later on he said that Muzan is the real Demon, the only one that he hates.

And for those who wonder why Akaza/Hakuji is remembering things without head, well, remember that this manga has demons and superhuman techniques, so don't demand realism or scientific proof on every detail. Also remember that the memories are intalled and stored in our souls.

Fed-Kun's army
@belkrax not me, he was the one who got his dad killed. And failed to learn why afterwards. Poverty is something you overcome, don't expect to beat it by running away.

Double-page supporter
Who wouldn't become a demon after failing to protect that face?

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer not that I dont get you, but he was a, what, 11 year old kid? Obviously he deserved some punishment for stealing but having your dad hang himself because you stole and he is too weak seems a bit too much for a kid who was just acting out of devotion to a dying parent.

That said, Tanjirou mentality in this: Akaza killed people so he deserves hell, that cannot be argued against. But I do feel bad for him when he was a human.

So many of the villains are sympathetic...

Except Douma and Hantengu. Hantengu had always been a piece of shit since before he became a demon while Douma had always had a few bolts loose since childhood.

Dex-chan lover
Most demons are sympathetic because Muzan took advantage of them. I like all the backstories, Akaza's too. Dude's daughter was a cute one.

Double-page supporter
I find it eerily fitting that every demon is basically just someone with a depressing past. Pretty much the same as every "villain" in the modern world.

Every person is the hero of their own story.

Group Leader
Dude just ask for a job! Mainly from the one that tell you to get one while beating you

Users who are viewing this thread