Aggregator gang
Ohhh, the old gen fighters are coming back together... Julius better be even buffer than we last saw him or i'm going to be disappointed

You stand no chance against the BEARD
Whoever gets kuroki on their side is going to have 1 fixed match for the win

Dex-chan lover
I like the beard too but I'd like to believe that he's gonna build proper hype for both sides.

Alternatively, he could just write the Beard to Purgatory and make that the challenge.

Dex-chan lover
Beardy? I guess he won't join in. Rather his pupil could be interested in it. What was his name again?

Double-page supporter
I wonder how The Beard is going to play into this. I also wonder if the fist of the seeker reference is really a coincidence or not.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that the beard will send his "not" student in his stead

I'm slightly disappointed that Haruo didn't lose weight from all the intense training but this is fine too, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie, although I have The Beard within me, I kinda don't want Gensai to take part.

You know he won't win again so this feels like it would narratively be a waste to just wait and see who will defeat him. And whoever does it could be extremely disappointing. Just have him be the winner from Kengan 1 and keep him alive in our hearts as the undefeated Beard.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, i wonder what will gaoh say.

I wonder if Koga is going to cope up with something new when it comes to his fighting style. Every fighter has a uniqie style/quirk. Koga so far.. seems to be a striker. He definetly has a very sharp.. battle sense? so that idea will most likely be incorporated, but i dont think it will be like the other two predictive fighters.

Also, i wonder if Beardito (Beard+Rihito, yes i am unoriginal) will make an appearance soon.
Beard is being tracked down, so his 'student-not-student' should be here soon too... Hopefully. I just hope Beard wont go down the ''he will be beaten to show the strenght of the newcomers'' cliché.

@00111

I like Beardito ahahaha.
I also really hope the cliché will not apply, it would be the most disappointing thing ever.

AND WE NEED SOME MUTEBA TOO

Holy shit the line-up!
@00111 I bet the thing he's lacking is somewhere along the lines of "killing intent"

Users who are viewing this thread