Aggregator gang
God tatsumaki looking beautiful as always and damn this is was im talking about when it comes to opm

Dex-chan lover
last chapter have really bad angle and design of each characters. But this chapter, ive seen nothing wrong with it. Great chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they don't just one shot Orochi from the story. I actually wanted to see what he could do against the other heros. Having Saitama one punch him is a complete waste

@sketches I think One has gone on record saying Tats would easily defeat Geygoopship or whatever his name was. She knows psychic techniques that specifically turn an espers telekinetic energy against themselves.

Out of all the opponents Saitama has faced I'm pretty sure the only one she'd have problems with is Boros. Remember after Saitama she's considered the second most powerful hero we've seen so far and no media has ever displayed her at full power.

Dex-chan lover
Sudden full page of Tatsumaki *audible sweating* goddamn Murata why you do me like that
Also cant wait for Lord Orochi's monologue to be cut short by Saitama

kinda hated it was a really one sided fight, like come on you make the guy seem like a beast but he gets beat in 8 pages :^(

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but think that the track and field girl is Tomo-chan

Double-page supporter
getting rush up all the sudden ...
I wonder if it because the anime have started ... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
hell yea the Bo-bobo shoutout!!! it's really funny, and also features an overpowered protagonist. y'all should check it out.

That Mizuki fanservice is absolutely potent as hell. Though Tatsumaki ain't givin' ground herself either.

Users who are viewing this thread