592074

Active member
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
529
uck yuck yeye ofc wommen act like tat sure,sure, manabe? really now
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
1,369
Only one queen in every nest, yes slaughter is the answer.
 

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
3,444
So Himeno was choosen to be a Queen, I wonder what's the story of the US Queen then. I don't think the allergic girl can do anything at this point, the yuri Queens are more interesting.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
2,940
"Oh crap, I'm dying. I'll just make this one a queen so I can say I did somethi-" --- Last thoughts of that ugly wasp in chapter 1
This chapter was fascinating. Still hilariously trashy, but at least it made up for the boring nonsense with a good ol' fashioned view of boobs. That fixes almost everything. This antagonist that has Ronald *rump as her toy is probably going to be even more insufferable than other characters from this author's works, even if she has good taste in women.

Also, I hope we never see Vomit-chan again. She's totally going to come back and get some ridiculous "redemption" arc, and that's painfully obvious, but a bad character will always be a bad character.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
179
How salty will you be when Vomit-Chan becomes the new queen? They just said wasps can choose to make girls soldiers or queens and I think Himeno has chosen hers.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
611
That credits page I'm 99% sure is a reference to that Dexter's Laboratory episode.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
119
@kite722

giphy.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
489
"I cannot read trash but I can read trash with boobs."
-Eonlars
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top