Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda lost. I thought he was totally thinking of leaving Ravi at the orphanage. Then it was gonna turn into the director is a pedo or using ugly kids as child labor and the more attractive ones as a front which he also sells to pedos. Some shit like that as it seems like a proper business model for a world in that age...

Fed-Kun's army
See I think they want you to think he’s actually bad, but in reality he’s actually a super nice guy and was just going to offer advice to him, and the MC misunderstood thinking he wanted to take her in. Calling it now.

Dex-chan lover
"Is he super evil or super good? Man...That is confusing af."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
Just cause his a fat pig doesn’t mean his a filthy lolicon stop with the hentai stereotypes.

Contributor
I'm genuinely unsure whether he's a nice old man or a filthy scheming pig. I'd really like to see him turn out to be a good guy though, and break the manga stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
Please let me be surprised author and make this guy an actual nice guy instead of an evil lolisnatcher.

Contributor
Did I miss something? Has he already decided to officially be her father? And did she consent?

And I think so too that pig is trash
tenor.gif

Actual Spoiler Warning!

To no one’s surprise, he actually is a scum bag because godforbid japan goes against society’s expectations

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki It seemed incredibly obvious. It's at the point when a conflict needed to arise. Kinda sucks, just have him be a nice guy then put in a different plot of a kidnapping cartel that that guy is protecting the orphans from.

Well he is lolicon bastard, you will see him later when he fight with the MC

Funny how so much people (me included) wishs that the author avoid the cliche and how much of a plot twist it will be that this old man is a nice guy...

Users who are viewing this thread