its either xiao yan teleported to another universe or he just gets teleported to another continent

Dex-chan lover
Everything is connected...

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

When the protagonist points out that he has plot powers just like those other guys~

Dex-chan lover
So all those guys are still alive? I thought they were ancient history... Though I guess they're immortal-ish. There's that.

Fed-Kun's army
Both Lin Dong and Xiao Yan made their own realms, just to be clear. I guess this all happened within less than a century tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't you know there is many differently worlds, but all of them is somewhat connecting to each other?
Nice to see some foreshadowing of Xian Yan and Lin Dong there.

for anyone wondering, in this universe, it's connected universe,
xiao yan and lin dong in a lower planes of that... it's connected to the higher plane which is the great thousand world aka the world that mu chen living in.

xiao yan went to the higher plane because at the end of BTTH, he feels weird why those Dou Di cultivator disappear like ash suddenly when they're powerful, it came to him they might not disappear but went somewhere aka higher plane (the great thousand world)

as for lin dong, his motive to go to higher plane is to find the reincarnation if yin huanhuan ( one of the love of his live that sacrifice herself for lin dong sake to advance to the highest cultivation level)

little trivia : lin dong and xiao yan went to the higher plane at the same time, they met each other on the way to the great thousand world.
btw, the realm they're living in right now is connected to their lower planes, because they're despite has short history in TGR, still at the peak of this world, hence they're at heavenly sovereign cultivation level same as mu chen mother. (i don't know what they gonna name this level in the manhwa)

what the difference between higher and lower planes?
you could consider the higher planes the next level cap for those lower planes, and a bunch of supreme expert reside in it.

Xiao yan probably traveled into this world from his original one and this world is probably a larger world than his original world. Alright time to wait another 10-20 years to see this scene

Users who are viewing this thread