Dex-chan lover
we get a food manga knock off the entire chapter then we end things with her Summoning Bahamut . . .yeah that seems legit

Aggregator gang
somehow I got the feeling that dragon have a human form 😂

Double-page supporter
Bah, so much time wasted with food that I just skip through most of the chapter when it's like this.
Maybe I should've been born in japan 'cuz I don't get this fascination with food and their elaborate descriptions of what it feels like to eat something.

Why are magical incantations always so cringey?

Also, only chapter 30 and the author already resorting to fillers, I feel like this manga will probably go downhill from here on.

Group Leader
In Japan, Every Channel is the Food Network. So obviously that applies to other forms of Japanese media.

Group Leader
This was an utterly disappointing chapter with no substance except the last 3 pages.

Dex-chan lover
@anon_whos_not_a_fag
>Why are magical incantations always so cringey?

Incantations aren't inherently cringey. It's just your corrupted mind that rejects them.
It's not like a dragon would appear if you don't praise him sufficiently or sacrifice some chocolate.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

Plus, the more powerful the summons, the more action that is needed. I mean, if you want to summon a demi-god, you need codes and supply to call them over. Don't, and its like having a fat boi come over for a party without food.

Users who are viewing this thread