Group Leader
>deepl translations
meh, beggars can't be choosers I guess.
Hopefully someone who speaks the language picks this up.

At last! My favorite webnovel is being adapted and translated. I promise the story will be good, it's like Release the Witch but maybe even better.

although I don't understand why the full satellite size being shown instantly the novel show it in chapter 800 or so

Group Leader
@MXCL i already send a report to change the description to this :
"The main character died in a plane crash accident, he was transported to a strange spatial installation orbiting a strange alien world with no physical body; he was trapped for Thousands of years, he watched as humanoid creatures evolved, he saw civilization and there downfall .
Until he "fall" into body laying in a mysteries crypt...
The story follow the founder of the kingdom of Ansu - Gawain."

@thisisrandom456 yeah i saw it been adapted so i started translated it

Isn't this the novel: Sword of dawnbreaker?

Yeah, it is, sypnosis/summary matches - yep.

Nice novel, unfortunate it was dropped by the translator (Well, actually webnovel but they are just some retarded people)

I'm getting interested in this manhua. I think it might be better for you to focus your efforts on the sword of dawn because aloalivn is already translating release that witch. No point in duping effort and creating two same chapters whichs a waste of effort.

A rare case of awesome story for a chinese novel, cause usually are only bs of cultivation or boring stories that revolves around girls.
This one is really good and i'm looking forward to it.

I hope this doesn't get dropped like the novel translation. Reading through it with google translate was excruciating.

An interesting start. A cool MC, pronounced side entourage, a bit of comedy, good world-building, slight action, and beautifully drawn. At chapter 7, I'd give a 7/10. Need to see how these plot threads and characters flesh out.

All in all, give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread