Double-page supporter
At this point it seems like a waste to kill off your strong foot soldiers. Just because they can't become a demon captain or demon general doesn't mean they can't be useful soldiers.

A stream of heavy water 30m wide? Seems like the Demonic Cult's nuclear program is going well!

Dex-chan lover
So during those 4 years, he got to eat and drink every day but was sealed in the same room. What did he do with his bodily waste? o.o

@degenerateafro Yea, I agree. Especially when they spent so many years raising them. It just doesn't seem efficient.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder does training for months to years without human contact ever bother any Xianxia MCs? I know it is probably a pre req to cultivation to be absolutely training obsessed but it never seems impressive in such stories because it just doesn't seem to be something that even bothers them and requires self discipline.

@Lolipon Do they though? I don't think MC learned anything from effortlessly dealing with one more small fry. With cultivation stories strength differences are vaster than real ones can ever be. You could send strong people against other strong people of course but then you halve the number of your strong people.

@degenerateafro Well, demonic/chaotic/dark murim/whatever sects are, many times, presented with lack of regard for human life, including their own. It is about the only thing that seems to make them stand apart from the righteous/orthodox/light murim/whatever sects. And even then, it just tends to be that they overtly display differently, but both care about lives the same amount, IE, not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread