5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I never really cared who the best girl was before this... I had never participated in the war of 'Ichika is the best' 'Miku is the best'.

But now I can say, without a doubt...

Raiha is the best.

Dex-chan lover
while i wish Ichika isn't destroying herself more than she already did, part of me wants her to keep doing it just because i want to see how chaotic things will be

what will top this is if she disguised and claims herself to be Rena to Fuutarou

Dex-chan lover
@rep
too bad, Raiha wont have the brother
Indeed Raiha is best.
Wonder if she can realize that is MC on the pic tho, Nino certainly can't.

Hoho. Yotsuba is really the best sister. I'm glad she choose to support miku which I think is the weakest among the 4 competing sisters due to her shy personality. I know miku has her own charms and she's working hard to improve but compared to ichika with her acting skills and trickery, Ninos straightforward and aggressiveness and itsukis betting on her childhood memory with fuutaro.

Dex-chan lover
@zephyroths
I agree, Ichika really push the whole Waifu war to another level.
Wonder what will she do next, since her action on whim now backfire to her face.

I wonder why people keep putting real physical logic into a manga series. "no harem" cause "real life laws" last I recalled this is a fictional fucking manga and anything goes. I don't ever recall any Japanese girls looking like the quints that for fucking sure, especially with bodies like that and looks like that?

Usually harem stuff is just for the most part just shit like this, the quint girls liking fuu and fighting over him for his affection, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get a "harem ending" as much as we want at best he could just make one official ending and then just other endings to please fans which probably wouldn't be outta the ballpark. More money for Negi and more fan-pleasing stuff for each faction of sister or harem.

That or a doujin artist/author does that job for us. This isn't a manga nor story with a harem ending unfortunately as much as we want it but the author could make another ending just like I said so it pleases the fans so everyone is happy even with the official ending

Power Uploader
Ichika being worst girl as always, also glad to see that Itsuki's switch has finally flipped

Dex-chan lover
bitchika!!!

few idea come to me about next chapter
1.ichika feel bad and run away yotsuba follow miku finish her job.
2.miku+ichika got a little fight end up crying both run away.
3.miku feel sad she drop the bread and run away.

Dex-chan lover
At least Yotsu have some guts, huh
And Bichika is Bichika as always

So Ichika really just has a Miku wig and headphones in her bag all the time?

Group Leader
Worst girl caught red handed trying to disguise as best girl.

first off, yotsuba's word is Law!!....Ichika is a mistress of disguise [a talent she acquired from acting] she makes a great villainess so dont hate her because she's just playing to her strong suite!

still wishing for harem ending cause u still need the mistress of disguise to blame shit on 😂

Users who are viewing this thread