5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - My Sisters and I ①

@fgsfdss

That's Takebayashi. (Chapter 34, page 3)

She was a classmate (class rep) that went on the school trip to Kyoto 5 years ago with Fuutaro. It seems that Fuutaro had a crush on her but during the trip he sees her coupled with a classmate and he felt like the odd man out. So he made the excuse to separate from the group and he went off on his own. And that's where, at the bottom of the steps, he ran into the incident of the crazy girl accusing him of taking pictures of her involving the police. You see in that scene he was self conscious of the giving up the camera because in the camera he has pics of Takebayashi. And that's when Yotsuba shows up to defend him.

A coincidence that Takebayashi ran into the quints eh?

Double-page supporter
"You expected Itsuki to be your first girl? Too bad!! It was me, Yotsuba!" All hail the real first girl and her coming reign.

@donm527

Yeah I writed page 14 but in reality it was the 13, cause I writed the page written on sidebar, but this isn't important.

The important things is that now I understand better the facts happened that night. So, it was as I written on previous chapter, that Rena wasn't only one girl but maybe Fuutarou have talked with more than one without tell them apart.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba please do this, for all the genki girls cast aside in anime and manga past, please win this

The girl on page 16 is Takebayashi It is heavily hinted that Fuutarou once had a crush on Takebayashi. During the Kyoto school trip

Users who are viewing this thread