5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Fed-Kun's army
to the yotsuba church that keep saying lake rena is yotsuba

Double-page supporter
And there's a 5 car pileup! Oh the carnage! Who knows who will recover first from the collision and take the lead in the race now.

Group Leader
I'M CRYING. YOTSUBA IS SUFFERING. ****. *******. **** * * ** * * *********************************. ALL THE COLORFUL WORDS.

Edit: Tears blinded me from caps lock...

How many times does the author need to show that the MC and Itsuki are often together, talking about serious things, and we as readers don't get to see the conversation? And STILL people think this is some kind of mystery.

Itsuki and MC go to college, AWAY from the other girls, and afterward get married. The other four are just in teen infatuation, and it will be over him in a week of separation. There's nothing to feel sorry for. Teens in love is hardly a serious matter.

Aggregator gang
@Etesian
If you enjoy this kind of developments, try Molester Man. You're going to love it. It's one of the best romantic comedies ever written (perhaps because it's based on actual events and thus isn't as contrived as manga romances tend to be).

Dex-chan lover
There is only one possible ending, and it starts with a "H" and ends with an "m". It's also five letters.

Well... now we know, I thought it would be the finisher.
Now, I worried that the finisher will be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread