5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Coincidence-Free Summer Break

@yotsuba428

I'll have to kinda disagree on that...

It may have been a short 4 chapters, but it was 4 full chapters primarily about Yotsuba... her story... and showing how she met Fuu, how he influenced her to want to work hard to be there for her mom, and then how she was fixated to be no longer be just one of the quints and to want to stand out ahead of them and be recognized, then to almost be separated from them because of her desire to be different from the rest, and then how it changed her to want to be selfless and be there for her sister, and from the first day she was reunited with Fuu and how she acted and felt through it all... they filled in a lot of holes in her development and she did get development.

I mean at this point, they ended her arc with her admitting he has been in love with Fuutaro from the start. I don't think she got any less development than Miku in her arc before that in that along with Nino or Ichika, they are all on equal level now heading into the end of this manga.

They can all decide at this point where to go and if they don't pursue Fuu then there is no further need for development.

Yotsuba may decide now to follow her heart if her feelings are as strong as the last chapter and that will break her chain of guilt... or she could really be at peace as she seemed to be at the end of chapter 86 when she told Itsuki, "It's fine like this" and that will also break her chain of guilt and she can be able to make decisions for her best interest and be able to be the soccer star for Japan in World Cup.

When she admitted that she had always been in love with Fuu on that swing... who knows how far back it was and since then and after the Sister's war things may have changed and she really does feel "fine like this" at the end of the war... She may have seen who kissed Fuu at the bell, if it wasn't her, and say ahhh, I'm ok with that.

It looks like at the end of this chapter what I had feared is going to happen... Ichika has decided to put Fuutaro behind her and concentrate on her acting and run away.

What is Negi going to do from here??!! 😀

Supporter
Lol, pg.8 bottom right panel with Uesugi got me so confused af until I saw the hyphen connecting "toget-her"

@boag

I feel Miku was done when Fuutaro said, "... But-" on page 1 of Chapter 86.

And I feel this last chapter really showed you where Itsuki is at this point too.

But Negi can still choose any one of these girls to be the bride by just saying "she" kissed Fuu at the bell and create, what another described as, an "a$$pull" ending regardless how all the crumbs led us otherwise. 😀

And Ichika looks like shes gonna quit school and run away to concentrate on her acting. 😭

Dex-chan lover
A pool episode!? 🤔 the sisters are all stacked so it’ll definitely be breathtaking. Wonder who will go full risqué or Bland??

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Nino and Miku are SO NEEDY/DESPERATE for Fuutarou it's off putting. Just imagine a sales person following you around a store to sell you their damn credit card that you don't need... agh.

Fuutarou ALREADY KNOWS THEIR ROMANTIC ASPIRATIONS for him and THEY HAVE ALREADY MADE THEIR MOVES to clarify their feelings so it's up to him to make the next move-if he does any. ANYMORE moves by Nino or Miku will drive him away from them.

Just ask Ichika who was also so damned thirsty for Fuutarou he had to become hostile towards her even if it is just a moment to make her realize the IDIOCY she's doing. Oh well they are teenagers... so, I guess it is all 'normal'. It also makes the story more entertaining.

Eatsuki and 428 I think are the best fit for Fuutarou. If I have to pick one, it's Eatsuki.

Eatsuki V Fuu's relationship is so balanced and trust based. While few and far between, their interactions are incredibly meaningful. Hell, they're incredibly similar. If Fuutarou really did get that romance guide book and was not given to him by Maeda-whose dating his future wife, then they even think the same. See Eatsuki googling "romance troubles" at page 11?

Damn.

Biggest bamboozle ever, expected the quints but you get takeda in underwear

The thirst in last page is unreal,Anyways pool chapter HYPE!

Double-page supporter
A rather slowed down chapter. Which is fine to give readers time to breath before the huge storm that is going to come up. I can't complain for a little bit of fan services :thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
@YosepRA
I feel like a chapter like this was needed. Past couple of chapters have been pretty influential and content-packed, so it's nice to have some breathing room.

It's nice to get a chapter that is more lax than the latest ones, they've been packed with character backstory and this gave a laid back read versus the bombardment of backstory readers were getting. On a side note, Eatsuki is going to starve to death with everybody eating her burgers and I doubt she'd try and settle for an alternative to burgers. I find it a little annoying in a way they're being forced to move out, but shit like that happens. It's a little late at this point, but Eatsuki should work at a burger joint, for the sake of her burgerness.

@McLXIX I agree to this. Ever since the start I always felt like Itsuki and Yotsuba were the best options. The other 3 were just getting way too obsessive over him that it was becoming super annoying.

Ichika realized she was too obsessive and cooled down now which is a good thing but Nino and Miku crave him so much that it’s becoming frustrating.

Not as much for Nino cause she’s not that obsessive and has actual character, compared to Miku, who for a while now has become very boring. After this Yotsuba arc we just got, I feel like Miku has nothing going for her now other than her obsession for Futarou, which is the 2nd (and arguably) worst one out of them.

But like you said, I guess it makes it more entertaining in some ways.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly had forgotten about the apartment stuff and whatnot it's been so long since they were there. Agree with the rest that this chapter was needed. Going from the trip to the Yots stuff was so packed in.

Also Nino still best girl

Dex-chan lover
A beach chapter without heroine.
Nice.
Very relaxing.
But I want drama.
Also Yotsuba shows no change of heart. Ain't that great?

Dex-chan lover
Negi-sensei the absolute legend! My fear was another beach fan service arc but we got maeda in swim trunks 🤣 glad he's really doing a harem so differently from others, it's refreshing. Hopefully the pool arc will be wholesome enough.

And ugh I really want to have more Yotsuba arc, last was short and sweet but I don't consider it an arc unless there was character growth which wasn't in a flashback. Moving forward I hope she gets the courage to be more honest with herself.

Also Lel I feel were gonna get an ichika redemption arc. Revival of the snek squad here we go

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
The Rena Theory is that the girls will all share the Rena persona and have Rena Marry Fuutaro

@boag

Thanks. First I’ve read heard of it. I like it 😀

If the content description for this manga had ecchi I’d be in your camp. But the manga is practically as wholesome as Komi-San wa Komyushoun Desu where I can’t think of a time Fuutaro has had a lewd thought or acted once in an ungentlemanly way and it’s taken him 91 chapters to get the nerve to read a book on romance for teens lol. Same for the girls where in 91 chapters the only aggressive thing a sister has really done is steal a kiss at the bell. No way it’ll happen.

Someone drugging Fuu twice... that’s a whole different matter.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
I know, but just like with all the Yotsuba foreshadowing, the Rena Forshadowing is also there.
I mean all the times the girls have said "we are all parts of one whole" and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread