5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - A Secret Mark

@Enderzone

Being an Ichika fan, I have to say the my fav swimsuit belonged to....

Nino.

I mainly liked the stripes lol and really the striped bottoms but I'll giver her the overall win.

2nd Itsuki for cuteness.
3rd Ichika to cool beauty/contemporary look.
4th/5th I'll say Miku and Yotsuba tied.

I don't get it, did they actually hold hands or is it from her leg being on top of his hand? Can someone help explain for me.

Dex-chan lover
Must say that Miku got really proactive, she is really doing her best and has changed a lot.

But, Itsuki in the boat with him...flag raised, sadly.

@cpapaul

I think this chapter was Itsuki's arc.

I mean after this chapter... I get the feeling... Or almost convinced that... she just wasn't one of the girls that could have kissed Fuu at the bell. if she currently not showing strong interest even when in self thought... then can't imagine her having any romantic interest back at the bell.

@huyhuy14

Edit... nvm. Re-reading chapter I see Itsuki was sitting behind and Fuu was sitting in Front of Itsuki between her legs resting his head on her pelvic area... like a pillow 😱

So I guess Fuu got the spot on his hand from Itsuki having her leg over it... or Fuu's had was under her leg... when in the tube.

Lol... pillow.

Fed-Kun's army
Miku on the offensive, and with asking about putting sunscreen on her like a pervert would? That's something I didn't expect. Honestly, I'm not sure if Nino seems to be the type to get a tattoo. If I think about it one way, not a chance in hell, and another way, maybe. I feel like there should have been a pool chapter earlier, but I'll take what I can get. It's nice to see Miku not acting like she has an inferiority complex for once. It's been far too many chapters Miku kept telling herself she didn't deserve what she is doing now. The reaction of Nino on the water slide made me lol a bit; bored as hell on something that's supposed to be exciting, most specifically because Yotsuba was having the time of her life.

@huyhuy14 fatty is scared of the criminally steep waterslide, cowering behind the excuse of putting excessive sunscreen on her body > fuuts asks for her hand if she's that scared > fatty being fatty hates to lose to him, mirroring the earlier rivalry chapters, forces herself > implied terrifying experience, so much so that she indeed held fuutarou's hands in the process > fuuts's hands get applied sunscreen due to fatty's too much sunscreen thing > evidence of the lewd act of handholding > cue embarassment

Dex-chan lover
That "no tattoos allowed" stuff is bullshit, though.

Double-page supporter
I know itsuki was just trying to keep the peace between her sisters but really trying to hide him? I got kind of annoyed with her lol and i wonder if the others will be able to figure out why he's not sunburned in that specific area on his hand... But besides that damn I like how miku is being all brave now 😆

Users who are viewing this thread