5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Time to Split ①

Hopefully yotsuba will convince ichika to change her mind.
#justiceforichika #ichikabestgirl #teamichika

Double-page supporter
This manga is like a heart rate monitor. When it's on, it has its ups, downs and flat lines. When it's off, it's just a plain fucking flat line.

Dex-chan lover
NO WAY FAG

And so everything comes full circle, the great conclusion to the NO WAY FAG meme

EDIT: It's so fucking sad that both Fuutarou's and Yotsuba's tan have been nerfed in the translated scans

What if by the end of the arc Fuu convinces Ichika to go with his plans to let her quit school but keep studying to graduate with her sisters?

... Private, one-on-one, "tutoring" for the rest of the year. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Credit is wild, as always.
Also pace is fast. And it feels so different.

Dex-chan lover
Is Ichika trying to help or she just wants to to rub salt in the wounds?

@Nobi

I believe she is trying to help.
She's determined to quit school and pursue her career... she won't go with Fuutarou's plan to help her and tutor her privately to help her graduate with her sisters.
Even though she let her feelings slip and say she wishes she could graduate with her sisters... just kidding right?
The issue is if she's doing it for the right reasons... or is she just trying to run away.
Before she goes, she's trying to what she feels is try to set something right by talking to Yots at the park...
Will she be able to convince Yots to tell Fuu she was the girl in Kyoto?
I wonder if they will finally be able to talk about that day...
I wonder if we will get a flashback finally of the time she spent with Fuu and what was shared...
I wonder if they do... if Ichika will tell her every moment or any special thoughts shared...
If she does convince Yots to tell Fuu... Will she also tell Fuu that Ichika was the girl he spent with that evening?? Or will Ichika tell her to not reveal that?
Very interesting where this first chapter in the new arc will take us...
I'm pretty excited to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Nobi She's 9/10 going to offer her point of view on what happened back then.
It's probably going to be revealed that, surprise surprise, Ichika is not actually Satan!

Users who are viewing this thread