5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Branching Moment ②

Group Leader
Best development ever. It even made me sympathize with Ichika a bit. Wtf. I hated her last chapter.

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile, Itsuki has yet gain her "relevance".. Poor Itsuki.

@donm527 I mean when Futs is "filming" with Ichika. They're in their apartment right? As I assume Futs "films" with her when she comes back for visits.

@Darudius

No. To me he meets her at location and studies with her. Looks like a hotel and makes sense when she said she was filming all day.

I don't think it matches the picture of their building shown in chapter 1 page 32

@donm527 huh. So she can't be filming too far away then? Find it hard to believe futs has the time and the money to travel very far often.

@Darudius

I don't think too close otherwise Ichika wouldn't have to quit school. And the sisters did see Ichika off at some sort of station (bus/train?)

Exactly, last chapter people were saying money was the reason Fuu approached her but it wasn't. He's willing to spend all his money to come up with the crazy idea of hiring her lol.

Only a couple times per week and only last small number of weeks. one TL has one week but other more vague to imply at least a couple.

Can't really fill in the rest of the holes... The money to travel back and forth... Does he catch the train home afterwards... Or reserves a room of his own... Or sleep over in her suite?? (of course on the couch) 😋

Dex-chan lover
Well that Yotsuba cliff hanger was useless. I NEED A YOTSUBA ARC

but Aww yeah Ichika back is in the bowl, fags!

Contributor
This manga is getting worse and worse ... :(

She should quit actress job, if is she want Foo-kun. I don't have idea how she can be wife and actress in the same time without 48hs in day.

Ichika should just take Fuutarou's virginity.

They're alone in a hotel room, what's she waiting for!? the opportunity is there!? Test his manhood Ichika! If Fuutarou doesn't take the bait then she's made the right choice of forgetting about him.

N8Qsy55.jpg

JUST DO IT! 😎

And Miku...
damn Fuutarou IS SOO IN "LOVE" WITH HER! I mean just look at him sweating and having blank eyes while Miku's blushing. "Totally not one sided at all. They're totally in love!!"😙🙃🤔

Miku and that summer fanservice holding that imaginary "can"

Also I miss naive or seemingly naive fuutarou haha, he's overly conscious now

I love how Ichika's haters are trying to write her out of the bowl when Fuuts was practically ruining his pants at the idea of her being into him. Looks like she's far from out to me!

Still rooting for Eatsuki though, best supportive sister, supporting Ichika's dreams full force while still working hard on her own future.

I certainly find people who hate too much on Ichika to stop saying "she's out of the bowl"... because undeniably, she's still in at least for the now, akin to Nino if I were to say.

However, I will still say that I'm still not convinced with how a number of Ichika fans see her as "the big sis" when I find her to not be as reliable and all. Of course, I may be downplaying the fact that she got a job, but I'm just not buying her character as much admist all the teasing and such she does. Even the moment with her telling Yotsuba not to follow her leaving school to not be anything about being an older sister, but just an honest opinion as a sister since Yotsuba is obviously afflicted too much by guilt-induced pessimism, an uncertain future and an unhealthy selflessness. Certainly, we each can hold our opinions of how to interpret elements of a story, but I don't take well when someone takes that opinion/interpretation too way-side.

@GreenMoriyama

Because Ichika is technically the oldest sister of the Quints (first out I guess)... That makes her big sis. 😀

We don't get the luxury to choose when we are the big bro or sis... I am the oldest in my family so I am the big bro in the family... And I have tried to act the big bro when I could. But I'm sure there are many times I didn't act the model big bro either. Cause I make mistakes like any other siblings or at times want to think of myself first and have made my sisters and even parents mad or cry at times. But you grow and keep trying if you love your family and your family understands looking back and love you back. And now I am the parent and teaching the same to my daughter lol. But I think from my view... Ichika's been a good big sis. 🙂

Anyways... Ichika has her selfish side as you've seen... But all other times?? She's tried from the beginning where she started working and kept it secret until she could tell them she was somebody(ch11,p19), to trying to support Miku in the beginning and really did try to not fall in love with Fuu but circumstances keep giving them moments. To trying to act like the older sister when she saw how depressed Itsuki was after mom passed away (ch66,pg9), and Yotsuba said it herself she was their leader and glad she was the oldest to have led them.. And that's the opinion that counts most. To getting the apartment and taking care of expenses to be able to study with Fuu (ch50, pg7), to telling Yotsuba to stop being an idiot and find her future in this last chapter. Probably more moments in between. After all that even she doesn't feel like she has been a good big sis either. But I think she's been an OK big sis. As good as any real big sibling that tries. Just my opinion though.

Funny how people hating her for being human and blew it out more than the sisters and even Fuu did lol.

Users who are viewing this thread